If you and your neighbors would like to clean-up your neighborhood, the Environmental Services Department (ES) can help. ES will provide roll-off containers (dumpsters) for your use and will haul away the debris at no cost. To participate in this program, you and members of your association or group must be:
- ES Residential Customers;
- An Incorporated Homeowner’s Association or;
- An organized group of ten or more residents who are not part of a Neighborhood Association or an incorporated HOA.
To schedule a clean up please note the following:
- The request for a clean up must come from the leadership of an incorporated Homeowner's Association or a group of at least 10 neighbors.
- Provide at least a 2 week advance notice.
- Neighborhood groups of 10 can reserve up to 2 roll off containers during any fiscal year (July 1st to June 30th).
- NA/HOA Application Group of 10 Application (Please complete the applicable form and provide details necessary for the clean-up: dates, number of roll-offs needed, location sites; save the form and email to EShelp@tucsonaz.gov where Environmental Services will process your request.
- Review Environmental Service Roll-Off Collection Service Policies for acceptable and unacceptable items.