If you and your neighbors would like to clean-up your neighborhood, the Environmental Services Department (ES) can help. ES will provide roll-off containers (dumpsters) for your use and will haul away the debris at no cost. To participate in this program, you and members of your association or group must be:
- ES Residential Customers;
- An Incorporated Homeowner’s Association or;
- An organized group of ten or more residents who are not part of a Neighborhood Association or an incorporated HOA.
If you are an incorporated HOA or a residential group of 10 or more:
- The request for a clean up must come from the leadership of an incorporated Homeowner's Association or a group of at least 10 neighbors.
- Provide at least a 2 week advance notice.
- An HOA can request and reserve up to 4 roll off containers (1, 2, 3, or all 4 at a time) during the fiscal year (July 1st to June 30th).
- Neighborhood groups can reserve up to 2 roll off containers during any fiscal year (July 1st to June 30th).
- Download Application (If you are an HOA\residential groups of 10 or more), complete the form, provide details necessary for the clean-up: dates, number of roll-offs needed, location sites; save the form and email to EShelp@tucsonaz.gov where Environmental Services will further process.
- Review Environmental Service Roll-Off Collection Service Policies for acceptable and unacceptable items.
If you are a registered City of Tucson Neighborhood Association:
The Office of Integrated Planning (OIP) can assist registered neighborhoods with clean ups. It is the responsibility of the neighborhood association to get out notice of the proposed date of the clean up to its residents, recruit and organize volunteers, and plan any associated event.
A neighborhood association can request and reserve up to 8 roll off containers (1, 2, 3, 4 or all 8 at a time) during the fiscal year (July 1st to June 30th). Neighborhood associations can visit OIP's web page for more information.