The following regulations apply to all Los Reales Customers:
- No Scavenging: Searching for, gathering, loading, or removing objects disposed of at the landfill or in the process of being discarded by other haulers is strictly forbidden. Scavenging interferes with operations and endangers both the scavenger and Environmental Services personnel.
- No speeding: Follow posted speed limits and signage.
- No Passing
- No Smoking: Smoking is not permitted within the landfill property.
- Children and pets must remain in vehicles at all times.
In addition to the above, the following regulations apply to all Commercial Haulers:
- Commercial Haulers must wear safety vests while working outside their vehicle while on landfill property. Vests must meet the minimum requirements for an ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 Class 1 vest, and have certification of that attached to the vest. This certification can usually be found on or near the manufacturers' tag.
- Commercial Haulers may not use cell phones or head phones at any time on landfill property. This ensures that the driver's full attention is on the task at hand at all times.
Environmental Services (ES) will actively enforce these safety policies and will not tolerate violations. In addition to all other ES rights and remedies, ES may deny future landfill use privileges to any driver who violates these policies.